September 17, 2010

Song Converting


Song: Homecoming
Artist: Lisa Kelly
Song Converter: Dee

I am a wanderer.
Few may find me, for my path weaves through songs and stars, above the mountains and the trees, a brilliant streak of deep blue that only I can see.
Do you wish to find me, to wander forevermore at my side? Do you wish to know the joy of flying high through the skies, of riding on the autumn wind into the lost kingdoms of dreams? Do you wish to see the majesty of pure moonlight, full and strong, not weak and broken as you see it now, its dancing rays cast upon a rippling golden sea?
Then travel to the distant horizon, where the stars are rising, and when you stand upon the place where the solid ground ends, you must let go.
You must let yourself fall.
When the sky fades away, call my name, reach out for me. I will reach out to you, and as we fall together through the stars, our feet will find my path once more. Then we will wander, through songs and stars, above the mountains and the trees, upon the brilliant streak of deep blue that only we can see.

Won't you come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment